We provide comprehensive quality care and screening for female health issues.
Did you know that:Women are more likely to die following a heart attack than men Women are more likely to show signs of depression and anxiety than men The effects of sexually transmitted diseases can be more serious in women Osteoarthritis affects more women than men Women are more likely to have urinary tract problems For any emergency Women’s health issues, please call us at 6636 3083. All consultations and testing are strictly private and confidential.
Pregnancy & Family Planning:
- Pre-natal follow up and tests
- Pregnancy tests & advice
- Contraception & Family Planning advice
- Emergency contraception
General Women’s Health:
- Skin and aesthetics consultation and treatments
- Female hair loss
- Weight management
- Menstrual irregularities & Menopause
- Depression, anxiety and other psychological conditions
- Cervical cancer and genital warts vaccination (Medisave Claimable)
Women have unique health issues. These unique issues include pregnancy, menopause, and conditions of the female organs. Some health issues that are common to both men and women affect women differently. These are some of the health issues and their effects on women: