- Coordination and confirmation of all patient appointments with our doctors for consultation, diagnosis, and treatment procedures prior to arrival
- Advance financial and billing arrangements, including detailed estimates and consolidation of invoices
- Appointments for family members who request routine and preventive care
- Assistance with hospital admission
We are committed to personalised care. From our patients’ initial enquiries to their follow-up care back home, our liaison officers act as a single point of contact to assist patients throughout their stay.
Our treatment coordinators can arrange for the following services:
- Interpretation services in different languages
- Transportation, including airport pickup
- Hotel or long-term lodging arrangements for patients and their families
- Personal escorts to appointments and treatment procedures
- A fee may be applicable for above services
Corporate rates are available for Nuffield Medical patients should they opt for accommodation in the nearby hotels. A comprehensive list of accommodations can also be found at www.visitsingapore.com. We will be able to coordinate this for you on request.